Monday 12 November 2012

12 November 2012

Still 89 lbs.  I think I've lost all the easy lbs; it's going to be a tough slog to the end, although I am getting smaller.  I'm in size 20 jeans now--which is pretty good considering I was in 28s or 30s at the start.  Even a couple pair of the 20s are too big, too.  Woo Hoo!!  One of my friends is back in the States right now and she's picking me up 2 pair of 20s and 2 pair of 18s since she shops at Avenue anyway; she's tall.

The Rye Guy Fawkes Bonfire and Parade was this past Saturday.  It was good!  I used to think it was a long walk from the Mermaid to the far end of the High Street but I walked it several times on Saturday.  I was impressed!

I'm much less impressed with work.  I  hate the schedule and I'm starting to hate the job.  I am learning things though...  I've learned that there is no one in the building--and maybe on the base--whose comfort level is less important than mine.  I've learned that embarassment and public humiliation and ridicule are viable training techniques.  I've learned that I'm generally wrong.  But I don't seem to be able to learn to keep my mouth shut--so the embarassment and ridicule will continue.  I'm also starting to wonder if I really want to be a member of this good ole boy club?

No comments:

Post a Comment